This is a blog about my journey on infertility. If you are gross out of anything like blood, shots, menstrual periods, please DO NOT READ
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Emotional again!
I met RE week before last and he said the same. Going for biopsy next month and if it comes back normal do one more FET with crinone(sp?) or go for Fresh with PGD. Or if it abnormal then, goes back for more hormones. I try to be positive and say myself positive stuff but I'm depressed right now. I don't know I feel very empty now and frustrated. I'm scared that I won't be able to have a baby of my own. This is most painful thing that haunts me all thetime :( I wish I'm pregnant right now or have a baby. I don't think I'm asking for anything beyond ordinary. All I want is to have a baby of own. Please god! Give a baby to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are not asking for anything out of the ordinary. Most of the people on the planet want a family. To most people, family is the most important thing in the world. You are more than justified in your desires. I know how hard it is to stay positive. I am trying to do the same right now. Big hugs to you. I am sorry you are hurting and I wish I could help. No one has told you that you can't have a baby of your own though. So please don't buy in to that scenario yet.
Thanks Shiner. Noone has told me that I do have chances since I had been pregnant before. It just the feeling I get once in a while :( Mostly when I think abt my miscarriages....
Post a Comment