Also I'm going thru this guilty feeling. DH's sperm is great and we do have good embryos. So the verdict is something is wrong with me. I wish I could make my DH a daddy. He is frustrated and understands my pain which makes him angry and he shows it to whom? To me :( Because he can't show it to anyone else not a topic to talk to anyone. I understand him but needs him emotionally. However when he himself needs emotional support, right now he is not the right person for my emotional needs. I got a call from my friend last night saying she is 3 months. I lost it and couldn't sleep all night. I need to take this pain away. Please god, give me stregnth. I didn't do anything bad to anyone to go thru this....
This is a blog about my journey on infertility. If you are gross out of anything like blood, shots, menstrual periods, please DO NOT READ
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Babies,babies everywhere, nor one for me :(
This week is a emotional roll-a-coaster for me. I heard not one, not two, not three...but 8 pregnancy announcements. Can't handle it right now. Most of them are not older than me and got married very later than me. I'm emotionally drained. I'm happy for them but not for me :(. This is very hard for me to digest. I'm not jealous person but seeing my own disablity makes me go down. I would have been 8 months if I hadn't been miscarried. I want my baby. God, please give me strength to go thru this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know it sounds corny but have you considered an infertility support group? I didn't really feel like I could talk to anyone until I found the RESOLVE group near me. Everyone else I talked to, including my husband even though he tried, did not really get it. Only people who are going through or have been through IF understand it.
Did they say what the problem is? You say the verdict is that something is wrong with you...does that mean you need donor eggs, a surrogate or what?
I am sorry you are hurting (((hugs))).
Wannababy,
Came over from shiner's blog. A coworker of mine is going through something similar - IVF cycle, falling beta. She burst into tears today and shared the whole story with me.
All I wanted to say is I'm so sorry this hasn't worked out for you yet.
Take care of yourself.
Thanks Girls. Your support mean so much to me. Shiner, they haven't told me anything is wrong.We yet have to get biopsy to confirm. I do have few friends I talk. It hurts to think abt it and sometimes I'm fine. After writing it in my blog, I felt better. I'll consider about Resolve. Thanks Shiner.
i wrote a post just like this a week or so ago. i know 9 pregnant people..and none of them are me!
i feel your pain! hopefully we will both be changing that soon!!
Post a Comment