Monday, February 16, 2009

Back from Doc

Ok, I'm back from RE office. What to say? The waiting continues. They did see a sac measuring 10MM and he thinks he saw a yolk sac but couldn't find later. Anyway the bad news is the sac is very low in uterus and close to cervix. The cramping I'm having is pushing the sac out of uterus. So there is a good chance that I may pass the tissue today. He gave me a container to get the tissue for testing. There is a very slight chance that this pregnancy may be viable. He put me on Lozengels(sp?) 3X a day and ask to be on bed. Though it wasn't proven that bed rest will help, he said it doesn't hurt and some people say it has helped. So no idea. I have to wait and see...

Let's see what happens... If someone sees this blog, please pray for us. Only god can change this pregnancy a healthy one

3 comments:

shiner said...

Hi! I am glad you are back but so very very sorry for your anguish. I wish I could help you as I have been here now 4 times so I understand. I am praying for you. (((hugs)))

Wannababy said...

Thanks Shiner. It was very hard. Of course as per my luck I miscarried. Got the tissue but they couldn't find anything b/c there was no pregnancy membarance(sp?). Anyway waiting for this cycle and will decide after the HCG down to 0(65 on thursday)

shiner said...

I am sorry. I hope they will tell you what the root of the problem is so that you can move on. I wish only the best for you.