Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chromosome Results!

Well, good and bad. Both of our testings came back normal. Why good and bad? It is good both of us are healthy. Bad b/c now we really don't know the reason. One of my testings is in borderline which is for blood clotting but since it wa staklen during mty miscarriage RE said it varies. So started Estrace from Monday for twice a day. Have to call them on CD 1 to report and then they will give me the u/s and ET dates. I feel weird that I'm going to start all of this again but I don't feel anything like anxious or excited. Just Weird! I think I'm beyond those stages. I can only pray that God shows me a way. My RE is putting me on different protocol for progesterone this time which is followed by a RE from Yale. He said he is happy with the results. That RE must have been good since he is from Yale. I did email him and he replied saying that he was travelling and will get back to me as soon as he finds sometime. I hope he gets back to me. Anyway I'm happy that he responded. I'll consider going to him in future if needed. I hope I don't need it. Prayers for wannabemom. She got a positive beta. I pray it rises and she gets her little bundle of joy(s) in 9 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your sweet thoughts for me! As for your results I think it is great that both of you are okay and healthy. That makes things easier. Stick with the RE if you think he is good and give it a shot. Things will work out, soon.