Saturday, June 28, 2008

Results of Blood work

As I expected, I'm not pregnant. My progestorone came back as 3.5. So the nurse told me I'll get my periods soon. If I don't get my periods within a week. I have to call back. Well, I think I have no option other than waiting. I hope it begins soon, so I can move on....

6 comments:

shiner said...

I am very sorry. I know this disappointment. Wish I could help some how.

Wannababy said...

Thanks Shiner, but I didn't have any hope in the first place. So real disappointment.

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine. Good luck.
As for me I don't see anything positive. The beta went up but not doubled so they are having me go in for a scan today. I am thinking I will miscarry soon. Thanks for checking on me.

Wannababy said...

Wannabe, I'm very sorry to hear this. How much did it go up? Are you taking baby aspirin? I know how hard it is to go thru as I have beent here twice. Let me know the results of u/s.

Anonymous said...

It's all over. It went up from 200 to 310 and then yesterday back to 224 and the scan did not show anything. I started spotting and right now just waiting for the m/c. It is awful realizing that you came this close and having nothing. Thanks for all your prayers and support.
GL for your appt today.

Wannababy said...

wannabe, I'm so sorry. It is aweful feeling. I know how hard it would be for you. Take sometime for yourself.

Don't mistake me for writing this. But see it in a positive way. Now you know that implantation is happening. So it will happen next time. If I'm right you have 2 blasts on freezer right? Consider doing FET. That is much more less stress involved. I know it is devasting. For us also it is the same. Everything went perfect and embies looked great. Good number to start but then it started declining. after all we have to live on the hope. So don't give up yet. One day we'll have our own