Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Still no AF

I haven't gotten my AF yet. I really want the next cycle to get started. Took HPT's and it is BFN. I don't have any symptoms either. Last cycle I didn't get her until CD 34. But I had spotting on CD 33. This cycle I don't have anything and today is CD 33. No PMS either. What could have screwed my body? I have starting taking B-Complex. Not sure whether that could be the reason. I'm thinking about checking with RE.

Prayers to wannabemom for her 3rd beta!

8 comments:

shiner said...

Hi! Thanks for the comments. I am going to read your blog now.

shiner said...

hi! I read your blog. I am sorry for all that you have been through. I forgot to put in my history that I had a grayish material in the toilet the first time I miscarried and I sent it to the hospital for pathology. That was terrible! I wish you the best!

Wannababy said...

Thanks Shiner. Did you hear from wishingmom? I couldn't go to her blog anymore. It says it has been removed

shiner said...

no, I did not hear from wishingmom yet. I sure do appreciate all the responses I have gotten so far though because it makes me feel better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for checking. I took my blog offline for a bit since I couldn't deal with this. I'll write when I am feeling better.
The 3rd beta was 210 which was higher but not quite double and definitely not what I was hoping for. I go back to test again on Saturday. But seems pretty hopeless to me.

Wannababy said...

Wannabe, I know how you feel, write when you feel like it. Write when you feel like, Don't give up hope. It is going up. So it is not over yet. I really appreciate you updating me

Anonymous said...

Did you check with your RE? Hope you are feeling okay.

Wannababy said...

Wannabe, I just emailed him. I hope he gets back to me