Friday, June 27, 2008

Still No AF

Well, I still haven't gooten AF. So email RE yesterday and the nurse called me back and told me to go to blood work. They are going to check for Progestorone, Estrogen and of course HCG. I don't think I'm pregnant but they want to be cautious. I'm sure that B-Complex is playing some role on this. I don't want to stop it either. The thing is they won't call me until tomorrow, since I'm going to a lab and not to RE office. Let's see what the results are

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see why B-complex will cause this. But who knows? May be you really are pregnant. Wouldn't that be awesome? Good luck. Keep us posted.

Wannababy said...

Thanks Wannabe. I don't know why B-complex will cause.It is just something on my head. That's the only thing that is different that I have been doing. Anyway, I'm not holding out any hope since the 4 HPT I took are negative. How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

I am trying to hold out till tomorrow when they will test me again. I am trying not to have high expectations. We will see what happens.
Take care.

shiner said...

I am so sorry you are going through this. The limbo is what always gets to me too. It's like you're not pregnant but you've got no period so why woudln't you. I am new to blogging and just now getting all the acronyms so sorry for my ignorance but is there any way you could be at this point?

Wannababy said...

Shiner, I'm not sure. I went for blood work yesterday and i'll know the results today. They are going to check HCG, Estrogen and progestorone.

Wannabe, Did you get the call yet