This is a blog about my journey on infertility. If you are gross out of anything like blood, shots, menstrual periods, please DO NOT READ
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Vent Not related to IF
Now here is my vent not related to IF. I'm annoyed that one of co-workers(also an Desi) called and asked how am doing. He kept on asking about having kids I made the mistake of telling him, that I'm on treatments. I said good and he said Congrats. I was like, you have no idea. Told him there is nothing to congratulate.Then he said you are moving along that is good. What a moron! He always whines about the company and I'm happy with my job. He wants me to complain about the management and bosses. So he wants me to give him some more gossip, so he can tell to other people. But I'm not doing it anymore. I used to tell him my dissatisfaction about stuffs he blames the management for those when he was my boss. Then I changed groups and happy with my job. Since he didn't have managerial experience, they demoted him but as an Indian he continues to keep in touch with me though we are in different groups. I'm getting tired of him and one day or the other I'm going to tell him that I don't like his whinings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my BLOG. And thanks for the well wishes. Do keep your chin up. Please come visit our new chat group, started by our Docs in India. I think it will help you to find your way, or if anything, vent and share.
Take good care and keep in touch,
Rhonda and Gerry
If you don't mind, I'd like to add your blog to mine?
Rhonda
Post a Comment