Friday, July 18, 2008

Emotional!

I'm so emotional today. That infected pimple is not getting better. I feel awful and Estrace and progesterone is not helping at all. This morning I was showing that fucking pimple to DH and asked whether I should see dermatologist. He said we should stop going to the doc for everything. It is been more than 3 years since i went to a doc other than RE. that made me emotional and tears on my eyes. I know it wasn't big deal that he said but for some reason I'm in very crappy mood. I'm scared that my cycle might got cancelled. I'm sad that I have to go thru infertility. I'm sad that I can't hold my baby yet. I'm sad that I miscarried. Nowadays I keep thinking abt my lost baby. It made me sick. Overall I'm sad :(

5 comments:

shiner said...

Wannababy, I am so sorry you are upset and emotional but I understand completely. Do you know for sure that the cycle is cancelled? Maybe it will work out. About the miscarriage, you know I totally understand how you feel. You are not alone! It is okay to be upset and emotional and hurt and scared. I just want you to know that you are not alone and one day we will be through this.

Wannababy said...

Thnx Shiner. my RE called me and said it should be ok. This won't affect the FET. That's an relief

shiner said...

Oh, thank God! I am so relieved for you. Sending you good vibes and hugs...hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Today is the big day, right? Stay strong and it will all be okay.
I'm hanging in there. My beta went up a little again and they had in for a scan and blood work again over the weekend. It seems like they are waiting for something to happen like me go to the ER or something. It is kind of crazy since they can't see a thing and I don't have any symptoms, yet the beta does not go down.
Good luck and take care. Let us know how it goes.

Wannababy said...

Thanks Wannabe. I'm so sorry you are going thru this. You had the second shot as well right? Did you have your AF? If not, just my 2 cents, In india they eating lots of fresh pineapple and pappaya and will make contractions to your lining and it will make the lining shed. You may want to try it. Please stay strong. Oh, How much is your beta now?