This is a blog about my journey on infertility. If you are gross out of anything like blood, shots, menstrual periods, please DO NOT READ
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Protocol for FET Already started Estrace.U/s. on July 15th. 21st is the transfer. I'll doing progressive progestrone this time. It starts with 25mg and goes all the way to 200mg. Got to pick those meds today. Finally something to get going
Looks like we'll be going through the transfer within a few days of eachother. I hope we'll both come out of this the same. Right now my transfer is tentitively planned for the 24th. I was talking to my Resolve group about FET and the women in there know several other IF women who were pregnant from FETs.
1 comment:
Looks like we'll be going through the transfer within a few days of eachother. I hope we'll both come out of this the same. Right now my transfer is tentitively planned for the 24th. I was talking to my Resolve group about FET and the women in there know several other IF women who were pregnant from FETs.
Post a Comment