Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Journey continues!

Today is CD 4. We will be doing endometrical biopsy this cycle and then one more cycle of FET. If that doesn't work then another fresh cycle + PGD. At this point, RE thinks it could be the embroys. But I doubt it. May be one or two might be bad out of 11. Not all of them will be bad. So I asked for the biopsy. There is another reason. This cycle I used preogestorone supps. I doubt that is good one for me since I got my periods immed after stopping it. On top of it I saw a tiny round grayish material on my pad. That's definetely my baby. So that proves embryo tried to implant but failed. We have an appt on Friday. Let's see what he says.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that. Have you ever had the embryo "tissue" analyzed? Sometimes there might be a balanced translocation that either you or your husband has that will go undetected phenotypically as well as on karyotype since it might be really small but in the babies it will be unbalanced and nonviable. If you can identify the embryo tissue next time get the tissue analyzed for cytogenetics. This is just not right to go through cycle after cycle and not know why it is happening.
Hugs to you and stay strong.

Wannababy said...

Thanks Wannabe. I'll have to look into that. The tissue was very little. Anyway how are you doing?

shiner said...

I am glad you are back. I am so sorry you are going through this. I had to take mine to the hospital with me the first time. It was terrible. It probably would help to analyze the tissue though. Have you been tested for anti thrombin antigen? The test is not that expensive and it's more common than most people think.