Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Waiting game begins

Had my transfer on Monday at 2.00PM.They thawed 2 blasts which were 6 day and put it in. I went to accu right after the one hour rest in the RE office. Had my accu appt and came home and rest. Sweet DH has been wonderful and he also stayed with me on the bed. We watched couple of movies. Right after the transfer, RE told me that I have been going thru a lot to make this happen and he felt that he needed to give me a hug. Then he gave me a hug. On hearing this, DH got so emotional. He understands the pain I have been going thru and his face went as if he was going to cry. Thank god he didn't cry. I was on bed the whole yesterday and sitting and working from couch today. RE said tuesday would have been hatching and wednesday and thursday might be implantation. So asked me to take it easy. Tomorrow I have an accu. Let's see. At this point I'm not negative or positive. I'm taking one day at a time and it is going to be a long 1 week.

3 comments:

shiner said...

I am thinking of you and hoping that this works for you. I understand where you are and start the same waiting game in a few days. I am so glad your hubby was there for you and understands just how hard this has been. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. We are all pulling for you. You deserve all the happiness after everything you have been through. I had been thinking about you all day yesterday. Good luck and stay well.

Wannababy said...

Thanks to both of you. Wannabe, how are you doing? did they find anything?